GUIDED SKI AND SPLITBOARD TOURS
...snow-covered peaks, unspoiled slopes and unforgettable deep powder descents.
Equipment guidelines for ski tours:
- Rucksack (30-40l)
- Shovel, probe, avalanche rescue device, if required avalanche rucksack
- Touring trousers (or light ski pants)
- Weatherproof and warm clothes
- Clothing to change into
- Hat, gloves
- Touring ski boots, snow-shoes, Snowboard
- Ski with touring binding and fir
- Sun glasses, ski goggles
- Drinking bottle
- Snack + (energy or chocolate bar, etc...)
- First aid
If you do not have all the equipment, our Ski rental offers everything you need.
Ski and Splitboard tour
|1 Day||currently not available|
Our General Terms and Conditions for Ski School & Ski Rental apply!